Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Caleb had another gymnastics meet on Saturday. He did very well, again. This time he placed 4th overall, with 2 seconds and 3 third places. It was a LONG meet with all the kids there. Hard to watch Caleb and try and keep Presley off the mats and the p-bars. But, it is great family fun and we all love watching Caleb compete. He is so amazing at gymnastics.
Today was another busy day, I had a few ladies over to make a flip scrapbook. While they were making their books, I was using my cricut to cut out letters and shapes to put on the bulletin board at gymnastics. I have been given a job at the gym keeping the bulletin board decorated each month and making sure to include any specials that the gym is having. It is right up my alley. Also, I am in charge of getting the staff pictures put up so that parents can get to know them a little better. I am having a harder time with that then I thought I would. My creative brain is working away though.
Then, because I didn't have enough to do today, I decided to gut my closet. We had one very long hanging wood dowel that was sagging tremendously and I really wasn't using it to hang clothes on. On top of that was a very sad VERY long shelf that I ripped off the wall and took out of my closet. If I have time this week, I will take a picture of the final project. It isn't finished but it will do for now.
So, as I sit here at 11:40pm in my very quiet house, sitting next to a very warm fire (I love having a fireplace), I realize I have to get up at 7am to get the kids ready for school and then head out to our house to help Bob and Sandi put up some more drywall in their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment