Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stamp Camp Weekend


I had my annual Stamp Camp in Flagstaff with my Close to My Heart Business Upline. We had a blast. There were 13 ladies from Tuscon, Las Vegas, NV and Albuquerque. I made tons of cute things. As you can tell by the picture of my work place. I always come back motivated to build my business and then reality hits and I just don't have the time right now. But I love creating fun things, especially scrapbooking. I am really getting into that. I am trying to work on Payton's book because she noticed the other day she doesn't have a lot of pictures in her book. Walgreens is having their 50 prints for $5.00 right now and so I am getting pictures printed that I can put in her book.

These are my dear friends, Buffie, who lives in Edgewood, NM (she will be my neighbor, kind of, when we move to our new house) and Mandy, who lives in Fredonia, AZ. We have been to 7 Stamp Camps together! We are Stamp Camp Snobs, but we love to go and create and just have girl fun.....Had a great revitializing weekend and glad to be home with my family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss stamp camp! Miss making fun stuff ...but most of all miss hanging out with you crazy girls delerious from lack of sleep and too much caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, very cute picture! I didn't notice that one in my email..(hint hint)..by the way I now have a blog, my husband is cursing my name...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete