Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th!




It is a little late but I am finally getting around to blogging. Our family spent our 4th in Gilbert, AZ with my mom and my brother Tyler and his family. My dad was on his motorcycle ride to Laguna Seca for the Moto GP races. Joe usually goes with him but he sold his bike and didn't go this year. We had a great time, even though it was rather HOT, we went swimming atleast 3 times a day. Thank goodness I have a family that loves the water. Presley especially was a little fish. She decided that she didn't want to swim with her floaties and it was rather funny. She can almost get her head out of the water when she swims without floaties. Payton can swim without her floaties but she feels more comfortable with them on. We had a great time! Parker and Caleb always love the 4th because we buy fun fireworks and they get to put on the firework show for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment